Friday, December 17, 2010

O Christmas time you get me every year!

Its that time of year again! Time for the hustle and bustle of shopping for presents, decorating, traveling, and cooking and eating way too much good stuff! But this year, like most, I fall into the category of being a "procrasta-santa", meaning that I for one reason or another end up doing everything last minute!!!! And true to form that is exactly what I have been doing the past few days. But in my defense its not my fault....Ive just been so busy, and on top of that I like to give the perfect gift. It goes against my nature to give crappy gifts, if I am going to give someone a gift, then dammit I am going to sit down and think about what that person would really like for their birthday, Christmas, etc...
After much hard brain storming, by George I think Ive got it! lol Now the only issue I have is either getting it in the right size or having it shipped here in time. Then to top it all off if my budget for presents, and im not crazy with my spending, but this is I just feel an extra pinch on the ol' wallet because of tough economic times and the fact that bills never seem to go away! To top that one off, the city I live in recently decided to double the cost of water!!!! So now my water bill is over double what it used to be!
On a lighter note, I have been doing some internet surffing and think that I found some pretty cool gifts! I am very happy with myself, now I only hope they like thier gifts as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. And Im just tutting my own horn here, but one of the gifts has alot to do with the previous World Cup...turned my man in to a soccer fan!

    ReplyDelete