Saturday, December 18, 2010

I LOVE my sister!

You know, the older I get the mor valuable siblings become. Or rather, the more i become aware of their true value, importance, and influence in my life. For that I am truly grateful. Today was one of those days where I just felt that good feelings of being with someone who really completes me. Theres nothing comparable to having a sibling, not even a bestest best friend; it can get close, but theres still something there that the bond of having grown up together, everyday, whether you like or not, just changes something, making the bond that much deeper.
Today, we got together and went Christmas shopping. Mostly browsing, and some daily staples that we both needed. Grabbed some coffee, and somehow those cosmetic counters at Macy's just called our names....and the rest is history. :)
Found a fabulous gift for the mother in law and her manfriend that I really thing they will both enjoy, got it for a great price so I know I enjoyed that part.
Husband is taking a nap on couch to my right, and cat is napping on my left. So peaceful!
Am in a really good thankful mood right now, gona text my sis and tell her how much I enjoyed today and how much she means to me.
More to come tomorrow when I have more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment