Monday, December 6, 2010

i hope I know where I'm going :/

I have had a bit of an awakening this past week. I was just born a curious person, and essentially want to do and try everything. Everyday of my life I want to do something new, learn something new, meet someone new, see something new. However, I feel as though I am going no where fast in life. I have this constant panicked feeling in the pit of my chest as though I am paddling and paddling but Im just wading, as hard as I work to progress I still feel stuck in the same spot. I want to swim in too many directions, all at once, and am just circling; too dizzy to notice. The moments of clarity that bless me form time to time only make me aware of this, but my disappointment and uncertainly of "ok, which path am I going to take" only kills my hopes and deflates my balloon of aspirations. I want to do so much in life, but one needs money in order to make money, and I never seem to have enough of it. The economy is in the gutter, and I have to focus on surviving the day to day before I could even seriously consider taking out a small business loan...especially when I seriously believe China is going to own us all in the near future. I think that just might be the 2012 that everyone is dreading.
So where do I go. How do I know if the choice I am making is a good one? Is this what Im worth, or are there better things out there for me? Could I be making a possible wrong turn in my life? I dont know! and not knowing this, or anything for that matter drives me up the wall!  But, I think I just may have gotten the push I need....my mate just told me that I believes Ill be successful in life because I work hard and always strive for better, however I need to commit to something. And so thats exactly what I am going to do! I am going to really apply myself and try and try and try and get a good progressive job within the career field I went to school for. Skin is one of my passions, along with the newest advances in cosmetic surgery and anti aging (kind of have a thing about staying young forever, Ive already got 'young at heart' down to a fine art) And, Ill just have to make all of my other interests a hobbie and not a possible reality...for now.  :)
So we'll see. Wish me luck, and Ill keep you posted as things move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment